This blog -- and more specifically, a big ramp up in my use of social media tools like Digg, Facebook, and Twitter -- began as an experiment. For 40 days, I used it as much as I could and more importantly, actively tried to learn how the various platforms interacted and the social mores of the different communities.
Going forward, my near term aim is to use this space to highlight and to explore what I'm reading. I don't want to blog simply to blog. I do want to use this space and medium in a way that adds value to my life, and perhaps, the lives of others.
Right now, I'm into The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox and In Search of Jefferson's Moose: Notes on the State of Cyberspace. I'm also slowly making my way through two Harvard Business Review articles, The Making of a Corporate Athlete by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz and Overloaded Circuits by Edward M. Hollowell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment