This twist is inspired by my friend Lynne. She writes primarily about economics, electricity policy and technologies and other energy topics. But, if you read Knowledge Problem long enough, you see she spices it up with posts on cycling too.
My first race of the year is scheduled for May 9 at Lake Anna. I did the same race in 2007 in 6:21. My goal this year is 5:40. In '07 I dealt with major stomach cramps during the run and turned in a pathetic 2:45 for the half marathon split. Surely I can improve there and with some focus should shave minutes off of the bike leg. I mean if this guy can come back to competitive form in his late thirties there must be hope for me to do a local triathlon without significant embarrassment. Right?
I log workouts at www.beginnertriathlete.com and recommend it for all.
The best topic blogs are the ones that add a little bit of personal hobby too. Tyler Cowen's forays into food, travel (and well, just about everything) make it one of the best blogs period.
ReplyDelete